A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Peterson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Peterson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- St. Luke`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peterson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Peterson practice?
Dr. Daniel Peterson practices Internal Medicine near Glenside, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and New York, NY.
See Glenside Internists.