A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Petrylak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Petrylak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petrylak
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Petrylak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Petrylak, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Bone Cancer
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Developmental Disorders
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hormone-Dependent Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Metastatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrylak graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Petrylak has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Peter Petrylak MD is a male Oncologist , has 27 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel P. Petrylak practice?
- Dr. Daniel Petrylak has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Petrylak practices Medical Oncology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Oncologists.