A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Petrylak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Petrylak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petrylak
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Petrylak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Petrylak, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Bone Cancer
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Developmental Disorders
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hormone-Dependent Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Metastatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrylak graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Petrylak has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Peter Petrylak MD is a male Oncologist , has 27 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel P. Petrylak practice?
- Dr. Daniel Petrylak has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Petrylak practices Medical Oncology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Oncologists.