A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Pham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pham
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pham Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Occupational Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Ha Pham MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel H. Pham practice?
- Dr. Daniel Pham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Pham practices Family Medicine near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Grapevine Primary Care Doctors.