A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Pham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pham
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Pham Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Occupational Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Ha Pham MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel H. Pham practice?
- Dr. Daniel Pham has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Pham practices Family Medicine near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Primary Care Doctors.