Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Finally a doctor who actually listens! show details Finally a doctor who actually listens!
by A on Jul 25th, 2008

I started as a new patient with Dr. Pham a few weeks ago. He spent over an hour, an hour (not the requisite 5 minutes you get elsewhere discussing the reason for my visit and the rest of my history. He was very kind and really listened to what has worked for me in the past. Plus he gave me his cell phone number for emergencies - WOW! If you want a doctor who takes the time to get to know you, really listens, and actually cares enough to give you the time you need the go to Dr. Pham.

Need a Family Doctor and a Dentist??? show details Need a Family Doctor and a Dentist???
by D Ha on Jul 23rd, 2008

Look no further - Grapevine has the first office where I got my rash treated by a Doctor and my toothache treated my a Dentist in the SAME office and the SAME day! It was so convenient that I brought my kids back for their check-ups: BOTH Dental & Medical! Simply wonderful for a busy parent at a time when gas is so expensive. Love it. Thanks Doctors Daniel & Denise.