A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Phillips, Neurologist, Electrophysiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Phillips, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Phillips has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Phillips MD is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Phillips practice?
- Dr. Daniel Phillips has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Phillips practices Neurology near Chesterfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Chesterfield Neurologists.