Dr. Daniel Piazza Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Piazza?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 4th, 2013

Patient

When I lived in IL., Dr. Piazza took care of removing my kidney stones on numerous occasions over the last three decades. He made me feel comfortable, and was very competent. A real professional. I only hope I'll be able to find another Urologist here in CO (where I now live), who is as competent as Dr. Piazza is (if I ever have another kidney stone attack). Hopefully, I won't be getting anymore kidney stones, and I won't have to worry about who to go to. But, Dr. Piazza was the best!

November 22nd, 2015