A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Picchietti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Picchietti is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Picchietti
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Picchietti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Picchietti, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Disorder (Nocturnal Myoclonus Syndrome)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Picchietti graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Picchietti has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carle Foundation Hospital
- Carle Foundation Hosp, Urbana, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel L Picchietti MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Picchietti practice?
- Dr. Daniel Picchietti has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Picchietti practices Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Sleep Medicine near Urbana, IL.
See Urbana Pediatricians, Urbana Neurologists, and Urbana Sleep Medicine Doctors.