Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 4th, 2015

6 years post brain surgery....LIFE is GOOD

by mary mcdowell on Apr 3rd, 2015

Dr. Piper's minimally invasive (scope) technique, saved me hours on the operating table and weeks (months) of recovery. I am sooo thankful I sought out a second opinion with him. I woke up from surgery with no pain after suffering years from Trigeminal Neuralgia.

Dr Pieper, BEST IN BIZ show details Dr Pieper, BEST IN BIZ
Nov 30th, 2012

Dr. Pieper made me feel at ease and removed a pituatary tumor, I was home in 2 days feeling great. What a magnificent surgen. I owe him my sight. Thanks man. R.M.M.

Aug 2nd, 2012

Amazing surgeon. Removed large brain tumor and I have no neurologic problems. Cannot say enough good things about Dr Pieper!

Tumor GONE show details Tumor GONE
Mar 27th, 2011

Dr. Pieper is wonderful. He likes things his way so your care is always in his hands! If you have a problem the hospital staff or office staff will call or email him. You always know the answer you are getting is from him. He is caring a very personable doctor and I feel he truly cares about you the patient. He is assertive with his treatment however, gentle in his care, attitude and compassion.

best neurosurgeon ever show details best neurosurgeon ever
Nov 25th, 2010

I can sum up my opinion of Dr. Pieper in four words He saved my life. I do not think that any more needs to be said.

worst dr ever show details worst dr ever
Oct 12th, 2010

I dont know what to day since he miss dx my brain condiotion first had to prove to him that I need a shunt was told there was only one type of shunt . Lp worked for about 6 months them started tohave problems come to find out MRI provide to him in 2008 I had a small Chairai had revisions kept telling him soething wrong blew me off come to find out brains and major spinal leak. Dont ever want to see him again. He had reptioist giving out medical advise which is against the law I know cuz I use to be a nurse. Terrible just looking for repeat customers.

Absolutely the Worst show details Absolutely the Worst
Feb 16th, 2010

I walked in to the hospital a fully functioning Mother and Wife, 2 years later, I am on disability and barely able to care for myself. He missed a Chiari malformation, put in the wrong kind of shunt and caused more damage overall, paralyzed my left leg and 2 years later I am still struggling, and the problem is not solved. In 2001, I wrote a review thinking he was great, but now, I am not the first person who I have seen this kind of damage to with the same disease. Its a shame that the lawyers blew us off.

Dr. Pieper is the best there is!! show details Dr. Pieper is the best there is!!
by Angela Deale on Sep 19th, 2008

Dr Pieper is my personal hero. As a young 27 year old with a new baby heading into brain surgery, Dr Pieper walked me through the entire procedure with comfort and care. He was able to fully resect the tumor and offered me much hope as my world was crashing around me. Dr. Pieper is the best in the field and if I had to have the surgery done again, I wouldn't hestitate to have him perform it again!!

Best Neurosurgeon in the USA show details Best Neurosurgeon in the USA
by Patrice Derwa on Jun 18th, 2008

I was on the brink of becoming totally paralyzed. Dr. Pieper did a Anterior Cervical Distectomy with fusion at C3-C4-C5. It has only been one day and I have already regained most of my ability to walk and some of the mobility in my hands/fingers. I am hoping for a total recovery. This a fantastic doctor in all categories