A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Pietro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Pietro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pietro graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Pietro has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pietro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans