Dr. Daniel Plax Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Plax?

Posted on July 13th, 2016

He is so kind to our son, answers all of our questions, and puts my wife and I at ease that we know what to do and not do with our son.

Fabulous Doctor and Staff!!

Posted on July 18th, 2014

Dr. Plax knows his stuff but also knows when to tell you to relax and that things will be okay. He was very good at having us focus on what was really important. We have twins, so we weren't going to be able to do everything right, no matter how we tried, and Dr. Plax was good at reminding us to focus on the fact that our kids were doing great! He is super smart, I love the morning calls where you can talk to him without making an appointment (especially helpful with a newborn) and the kids really like him. He's just the best.

Professional, caring, timely, knowledgeable

Posted on May 2nd, 2012

Dr. Danny and his office team were recommended to us by several people before our son was born. He very caring and interactive with my son during the appointments. I've never had any problems getting an appointment or rescheduling. The office has a sick waiting room and a well waiting room, which I think is a great idea! When my kid is contagious and sick, I don't want to worry about getting a healthy kid sick who is in for a well visit. I've always gotten same day appointments (usually within two hours of calling) when my son is sick. Recently my son had a very high fever and no energy. I was highly impressed with how quickly he was seen in the office and the thorough follow up we received over the phone the next couple days.

Love the Children's Clinic

Posted on February 11th, 2010

Dr. Plax is a wonderful pediatrician. He takes the time to explain info to new parents and follows up with any illness. When my child was ill, he called everyday for a week to check in on the progress. I also appreciate that he keeps home office hours so parents can call if they have any questions. The Children's Clinic is a great practice!!!!!

Posted on October 14th, 2015