A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Pluznik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Pluznik, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Pluznik, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pluznik graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pluznik has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Pluznik MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Pluznik practice?
- Dr. Daniel Pluznik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Pluznik practices Ophthalmology near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Rockville Ophthalmologists.