Learn more about Dr. Daniel Pluznik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Pluznik, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pluznik
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Pluznik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Pluznik, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pluznik graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pluznik has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Pluznik MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Pluznik practice?
- Dr. Daniel Pluznik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Pluznik practices Ophthalmology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville, MD.
See Washington Ophthalmologists.