Learn more about Dr. Daniel Podolsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Podolsky
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Podolsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Podolsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Podolsky graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Podolsky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Kalman Podolsky MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel K. Podolsky practice?
- Dr. Daniel Podolsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Podolsky practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Gastroenterologists.