A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Podolsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Podolsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Podolsky graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Podolsky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Kalman Podolsky MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel K. Podolsky practice?
- Dr. Daniel Podolsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Podolsky practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Gastroenterologists.