Learn more about Dr. Daniel Podolsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Podolsky
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Podolsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Podolsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Podolsky graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Podolsky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Kalman Podolsky MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel K. Podolsky practice?
- Dr. Daniel Podolsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Podolsky practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Gastroenterologists.