A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Polacek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Polacek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Polacek graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Polacek has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- Crouse Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Polacek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Polacek practice?
Dr. Daniel Polacek practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Internists, Syracuse Critical Care Practitioners, Syracuse Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Syracuse Pediatricians.