A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Polacek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Polacek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Polacek graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Polacek has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- Crouse Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Polacek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans