Dr. Daniel Polansky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Polansky?

A Five STAR Doctor

Posted on October 4th, 2013

Dr. Daniel Polansky is above any Doctor that I have ever encountered in all my 69 years. He was the physician for my mother for many years. He treated her until her death at age 88. I watched their relationship over the years and grew a deep respect for him not only as a Doctor but a most caring person. Their souls connected. I moved to the area and was fortunate enough that he would take me on as a patient. He and his nurse Tonya have always been most attentive. They listen carefully to what I have to say. Dr. Polansky has never left the room without having me fully understand my questions at hand. I am not a good patient, but he is still caring and attentive. He found the cancer that my Uncle had without being diagnosed under the care of other Doctors. You have a problem; Dr. Polansky will find the solution. I truly understand the devotion that my Mother held in her heart for this Doctor as the same faith has fallen upon me. I am one of those people that have never liked Doctors. He changed my heart. I know that when I go to him he accurately diagnosis my health problems. I give him a five STAR rating all around the board.

needs to go back to school

Posted on February 22nd, 2010

was not impressed at all with the doctor or his staff he never gave a straight answer to ne ?'s...had more ?' when i left than when i got there...

Posted on October 17th, 2017