Dr. Daniel Polansky MD Patient Reviews

October 4th, 2013
A Five STAR Doctor
Dr. Daniel Polansky is above any Doctor that I have ever encountered in all my 69 years. He was the physician for my mother for many years. He treated her until her death at age 88. I watched their relationship over the years and grew a deep respect for him not only as a Doctor but a most caring person. Their souls connected. I moved to the area and was fortunate enough that he would take me on as a patient. He and his nurse Tonya have always been most attentive. They listen carefully to what I have to say. Dr. Polansky has never left the room without having me fully understand my questions at hand. I am not a good patient, but he is still caring and attentive. He found the cancer that my Uncle had without being diagnosed under the care of other Doctors. You have a problem; Dr. Polansky will find the solution. I truly understand the devotion that my Mother held in her heart for this Doctor as the same faith has fallen upon me. I am one of those people that have never liked Doctors. He changed my heart. I know that when I go to him he accurately diagnosis my health problems. I give him a five STAR rating all around the board.

February 22nd, 2010
needs to go back to school
was not impressed at all with the doctor or his staff he never gave a straight answer to ne ?'s...had more ?' when i left than when i got there...