A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Polk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Polk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Polk, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Prenatal Exposure Delayed Effects
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Polk graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Polk has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Henry Polk MD is a male Neonatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel H. Polk practice?
- Dr. Daniel Polk has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Polk practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Palos Park, IL.
See Palos Park Pediatricians.