A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Polter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Polter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Peptic Ulcer
Education & Awards
Dr. Polter graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Polter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
- Dallas County Hospital District
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Polter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 14 plans