A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Polter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Polter is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Polter
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Polter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Polter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Polter graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Polter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
- Dallas County Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Earl Polter MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Polter practice?
- Dr. Daniel Polter has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Polter practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Gastroenterologists.