A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Polter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Polter is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Polter
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Polter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Polter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Polter graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Polter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
- Dallas County Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Earl Polter MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Polter practice?
- Dr. Daniel Polter has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Polter practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Gastroenterologists.