A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Polter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Polter is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Polter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Peptic Ulcer
Education & Awards
Dr. Polter graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Polter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
- Dallas County Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Earl Polter MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Polter practice?
- Dr. Daniel Polter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Polter practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Gastroenterologists.