A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Pope:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Pope is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Pope, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Corneal Diseases
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pope graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pope has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Healthsouth Surgery Center Of Bradenton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pope accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 29 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Pope practice?
Dr. Daniel Pope practices Ophthalmology near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Ophthalmologists.