A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Pope:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Pope is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Pope, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Corneal Diseases
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pope graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pope has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Healthsouth Surgery Center Of Bradenton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Ball Pope MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Pope practice?
- Dr. Daniel Pope has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Pope practices Ophthalmology near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Ophthalmologists.