A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Pope:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Pope is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pope
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pope Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Pope, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Corneal Diseases
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pope graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pope has 3 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Healthsouth Surgery Center Of Bradenton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Ball Pope MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Pope practice?
- Dr. Daniel Pope has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Pope practices Ophthalmology near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Ophthalmologists.