A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Postellon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Postellon, Pediatric Endocrinology is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Postellon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Congenital Hypothyroidism
- Turner Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Postellon graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Postellon has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Carl Postellon MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Postellon practice?
- Dr. Daniel Postellon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Postellon practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Grand Rapids Pediatricians and Grand Rapids Endocrinologists.