A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Potaznik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Potaznik
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Potaznik Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Potaznik, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Potaznik graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels.
Dr. Potaznik has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Potaznik MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Potaznik practice?
- Dr. Daniel Potaznik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Potaznik practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Pediatric Hematology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Oncologists and Staten Island Hematologists.