A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Potaznik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Potaznik, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Potaznik graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels.
Dr. Potaznik has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Potaznik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 4 plans