A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Potaznik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Potaznik
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Potaznik Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Potaznik, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Potaznik graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels.
Dr. Potaznik has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Potaznik MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Potaznik practice?
- Dr. Daniel Potaznik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Potaznik practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Pediatric Hematology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Oncologists and Staten Island Pediatric Specialists.