A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Potaznik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Potaznik, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Potaznik graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels.
Dr. Potaznik has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Potaznik MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Potaznik practice?
- Dr. Daniel Potaznik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Potaznik practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Pediatric Hematology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Pediatric Specialists and Staten Island Hematologists.