Dr. Daniel Pratt MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Boston, MA

• Good
  • Bad

June 8th, 2016
Dr. Pratt is an AMAZING doctor! I have been seeing him for 8 years and feel so fortunate to have him as a partner in the management of my health.

October 22nd, 2015
Excellent doctor

July 23rd, 2015
Dr. Daniel Pratt (GI)
Dr. Daniel Pratt couldn't be any better. He saw me through a massive GI bleed, cancer twice and a liver transplant. He is warm, caring and well informed. He is terrific at how to tell me what is going on and what we should do next. I couldn't be in safer hands.

December 16th, 2014
Always asks about my family before getting to business. He is an amazing doctor/person!

September 18th, 2012
The Best!
Comfortable, Compassionate, Empathetic, intuitive,sincere and humorous - all this and much more wrapped into the finest physician/liver specialist in the country. Dr. Daniel S. Pratt is the BEST!

December 26th, 2011
Dr. Daniel Pratt
I consider myself blessed to be under the care of Dr. Pratt. I have been his patient for over five years.Recently I became more sick (cancer was found). Dr. Pratt was right there for me and continues to help me through this time.The entire G.I. team is fantastic at Mass. General Hospital. I got extra lucky to have Dr. Pratt in my life. He is everything a patient would want in their doctor. He has excellent communication skills (you won't leave his office wondering what he just said). He is physically gentle. He knows "his stuff". And even if there is bad news, you will walk out of his office feeling in control of the situation.I am truly grateful to have Dr. Daniel Pratt in my life.

November 8th, 2011
This doctor took his time with us, looked through all my medical records, scans and tests and gave me a confident 2nd opinion. I would highly recommend him.

September 29th, 2011
Dr. Daniel Pratt, Liver Transplant specialist
Dr. Pratt is a lovely, intelligent, and busy man. Massachusetts has to be among the least likely states for getting a liver transplant, because, for one thing, the motorcycle helmet laws are very strict and everyone I've noticed follows them. In Maine, where we have vacationed a lot, this is not the case. Most people wear bandanas and even though it is thinly populated, during vacation times it is popular. We have decided that it's time to stop going there, because everything was expensive before the country went into depression, so it's much worse now; it's also a long drive for us (about 6 hours),but I'm sure there are more livers per capita in Maine than in Massachusetts. This makes Dr. Pratt's job especially difficult, I would assume. I have just gotten a call from Dr. Pratt's secretary and she was completely unhelpful even though the parasites I have would naturally be affecting my liver. She told me that I need to see my local specialist or PCP before making an appointment with Dr. Pratt.

December 6th, 2010
Incredibly caring physician
Dr.Pratt is an incredibly caring individual who takes the time to explain the complexities of your health issues in an appropriate language for a layperson.

June 29th, 2010
I was sent to Dr. Pratt by my physician for a consult a few years ago. I continue to see him and could not find better physician. He is compassionate, explains things clearly, is very aware of new treatments and truly listens to your concerns.

September 11th, 2009
I could never have done it without Dr. Pratt
I want to share the wonderful experience I have with Dr. Pratt who has been following me for the past 8 years. He really took interest in my case and my personal life. He is very personable, very caring and very competent. He takes the time although he is very busy. He is supportive and encouraging. I trust him. I definitely recommend him to anybody who is in search for a GI specialist.

February 18th, 2009
New Patient Visit
My GI doc of 20 years recently left his practice and I transitioned to Dr. Pratt. With a complicated and rather long medical history, I was reluctant to start over. However, Dr. Pratt patiently reviewed my history and came up with a plan to modify meds with a follow up visit to check progress. I could not be happier with the transition and the quality of care!