Dr. Daniel Le Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Le?

Posted on December 19th, 2014

Amazing doctor. Best choice I have ever made.

Posted on March 1st, 2014

The best referral I have every had was to Dr. Le from an Orthopedist I totally trust. The pain I was in after doing some stupid heavy lifting and twisting for an hour had left me unable to function. I could not work!! The Orthopedist referred me to Dr. Le as a last resort to avoid surgery. He is the kindest and most gentle professional I have ever seen and was incredible at diagnosing the problem and taking his time to show and explain things to me. He did a very special nerve block procedure that began stopping the pain within hours and after another few days I was 90% pain free. Now I am 100% pain free and enjoying life again. People complain about waiting for a doctor--My wait was not too long and when I got into the room and Dr. Le walked in I was amazed at the time he spent reviewing my CT scan and doing a through examination. He set up a time to do a very special injection that did not hurt and I have my life back. I have read a few negative reviews and can not believe they are talking about this man. To close, if you want caring and gentle man to help you with your pain he is the man!!! Thank you Dr. Le.

Beyond Caring and helpful!

Posted on August 9th, 2013

Dr. Le is held in high regards by professionals in the Orange Co, area. I have been amazed at how helpful he is with correctly diagnosing my condition and formulating a plan that has brought me back from the constant around-the-clock severe pain to finally again having a productive life. He cares about his patients as friends and will go the extra-mile when doing procedures next-door at the surgical center. My severe-pain is in a very tricky area in the cervical region and he was absolutely careful and safe when doing this procedure no other Dr. has the ability nor guts to do. Remember the angry patients's comments below didn't get what they wanted because it was no longer needed for them and bitterness looks for revenge on a good man/Physician. You will be extremely satisfied with Dr. Daniel Le's care and results.

RN

Posted on July 6th, 2013

I have been a nurse for 20 years and when It came time for me to seek treatment for my ailing back, I was referred to Dr. Le. He was highly recommended from HOAG hospital but its sad to say the truth about this man. He is arrogant, condescending, beligerent an so self absorbed that he could not find the MRI and threw my chart against the wall. I was shocked. Once he found my chart, I picked it up and I left. This is a man not in control of his emotions.

GO elsewhere

Posted on July 25th, 2012

I had to wait almost an hour after my appointment time. The staff is rudeI was scheduled for procedure next store by their staff. The Doctor owns part of it and it doesnt take your insurance watch out very poor experiencego some where else

Absolutely the BEST!!

Posted on June 13th, 2012

My husband has a permanent disability and suffers from frequent pain. Dr. Le is absolutely not only the best pain management physician, giving the most accurate diagnisis and the most fantastic injections, but he is also one of the most compassionate and kind people we have ever met. We truly adore him, and gladly drive over an hour each way to see him. We have seen many, many doctors over the years, and he is truly the best.

Posted on February 28th, 2012

he makes u wait to long in the waiting room and when they take you make to the room and only spends 5 to 7 mins with you. he dont tell you the truth either. he tell you something and then his staff tells you something else so who do you trust.

Posted on February 4th, 2012

He only knows and works with opioids, he won't entertain the idea of managing pain any other way. According to Dr. Le, if you don't want to take these drugs, and are looking for better alternatives,"you don't really have pain."He might be alright if you've given up on yourself and are willing to conduct your life in a fog and don't care what these drugs can do to you in the future.

Former Surgical Tech

Posted on November 3rd, 2011

I had worked first hand next to him in the OR managing pain for 10 years. I know and see his results he is capable of. He is compassionate and very caring of his patients. I understand pain patients and know the chronic pain they suffer. He has helped so many people. I have had a need for him and he helped my pain. My husband has gone to him with wonderful results. I highly reccommend him to anyone. If i hadn't moved out of state , I would still be by his side in the OR!

Posted on September 7th, 2011

Compansion is not the doctor's strong point. At the surgery center, practically no information was given by the doctor while the procedure was being performed. I asked about any post operative instructions when the procedure was finished and Dr. Le told me the nurse would go over that and to make a follow up appointment in 10 days. I was hoping for more information from him. Perhaps he is just focused on his work, not the patient as a human being who could use some reassurance.

Being more prepared

Posted on March 9th, 2011

It would have been nice if he had looked at the MRI prior to my appointment so he could have been more prepared for our visit. He had the disk over a week. The office staff even told me he looks at the disks before any procedure, which was not the case, at least for me.

Worst doctor ever!!! Botched steroid epidural!

Posted on October 13th, 2010

Everyone in Dr. Le's office was extremely rude. I understand that doctors need to be careful when it comes to prescribing pain meds these days but he is ridiculous. I'm in my twenties and already need back surgery. I have had Steroid epidurals a few years ago and they went well. When I scheduled my steroid epidural with De. Le I didn't expect the results I got. The sedation did not work and I was FULLY conscious AND felt EVERYTHING!!!! I ended up in worse pain than i was in before. I was reading some reviews about him and I see that other people have had similar experiences. I wish I had researche him before. I hope Dr. Le ends up in the same pain as me or worse!