A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Quinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Quinn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quinn
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Quinn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Quinn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinn graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Quinn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Metrowest Medical Center
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Newton, MA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Joseph Quinn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Quinn practice?
- Dr. Daniel Quinn has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Quinn practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Orthopedic Surgeons and Newton Lower Falls Surgeons.