A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Quinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Quinn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quinn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Quinn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Quinn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinn graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Quinn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Metrowest Medical Center
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Newton, MA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Joseph Quinn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Quinn practice?
- Dr. Daniel Quinn has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Quinn practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Surgeons.