A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Quinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Quinn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Quinn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinn graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Quinn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Metrowest Medical Center
- Newton, MA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quinn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Quinn practice?
Dr. Daniel Quinn practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Surgeons, Newton Lower Falls Orthopedic Surgeons, Newton Lower Falls Family Physicians, and Newton Lower Falls Sports Medicine Doctors.