A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Anderson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Anderson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- St Vincent Salem Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Anderson practice?
Dr. Daniel Anderson practices Internal Medicine near Salem, IN.
Additional practice locations include: New Albany, IN.
See Salem Internists.