A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Barr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barr
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Barr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Barr, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barr graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Ross Barr MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Barr practice?
- Dr. Daniel Barr has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Barr practices Ophthalmology near Winona, MN.
See Winona Ophthalmologists.