A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Bennett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Bennett, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Bennett has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Rhodes Bennett MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Daniel Bennett has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Bennett practices Psychiatry near Reseda, CA.
See Reseda Psychiatrists.