Dr. Daniel Ferguson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Ferguson?

I love Dr. Ferguson and his staff!

Posted on May 5th, 2017

I've always had a very good rapport with Dr. Ferguson. He's been my OB/GYN for three of my four pregnancies. The delivery that he oversaw was my easiest and I recovered the most quickly of my three deliveries. He's also very sympathetic to your concerns and questions. Their concern for patients is unmatched. In fact, when my 15-year-old son passed away recently he and his staff were the first to send their condolences. I will never forget that.

Posted on March 3rd, 2017

Best Doctor we've been to. Listens and addresses concerns, knows what will work to get the job done. I highly recommend him.

Posted on December 11th, 2016

After a difficult surgery Dr. Ferguson took time out if his Sunday morning to follow up with me in the hospital. I appreciate how thorough he is, I appreciate his great bed side manner.

Posted on November 30th, 2016

I was extremely pleased with my care that was given by Dr. Ferguson. He is very thorough, very calm, and extremely helpful. I trust him implicitly. His exams were gentle and not painful. He was caring and made me feel like he had all the time in the world for me and my concerns. His office staff are amazing as well. They will do anything and everything to accommodate.

The best!

Posted on November 14th, 2016

Dr ferguson and his staff are amazing at what they do! He has the best bed side manner and you can tell he cares. He always takes time to answer my questions, concerns, and anything I need. So wonderful !

Posted on October 23rd, 2016

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Dr. Ferguson and his staff are. I always feel very at home when I go to my appointments. The nurses and receptionists treat me like an old friend. Everyone is always friendly and welcoming. Dr. Ferguson is amazing in every way. I always feel completely at ease and I have total confidence in his expertise. The best compliment I can give to him is that the day after delivering a 9 pound baby without needing any stitches, due to his amazing abilities during delivery, I was sitting on the floor of my hospital room to adjust the car seat. The nurses walked in and could't believe that I was doing that...all I said was that Dr. Ferguson delivered my baby and they understood. Anyone who has had a baby can appreciate how much it means to have that kind of recovery and anyone who hasn't should go to Dr. Ferguson so they never have to know anything different! My first 3 babies were delivered with a different doctor before Dr. Ferguson moved to Brigham. She was a good doctor but I had no idea how good it could be until I delivered my last two babies with Dr. Ferguson. Now that I am done having babies, I continue to receive excellent care. I highly recommend Dr. Ferguson!!

I won't see anyone else!

Posted on October 20th, 2016

Dr. Ferguson has been hands down the best OB throughout all of my pregnancies. He is very attentive and has always been available to answer questions and monitor any issues and concerns. He has always made it a priority to be there when I deliver. The office staff is wonderful. I have never had any issues with getting an appointment on the dates and times I need them. Thank you all!!

Gyb

Posted on August 29th, 2016

Poor attention. If you are not pregnant the service is bad.

THE BEST DOCTOR EVER

Posted on August 11th, 2016

Absolutely amazing!! Dr Ferguson is the most compassionate and kind Doctor! I would never see anyone else. He always puts his patients as his top priority. I am treated so well everytime I go to his office. I absolutely love him! His office staff is exceptional as well.

Posted on June 27th, 2016

Dr. Ferguson and his staff were very friendly and answered every question I had. I had a great experience!

Posted on June 4th, 2016

Love this location and would recommend it anyone! All of the staff are great and have always treated me with complete respect and answered all of my questions in a way I could easily understand. They are so good about letting you know all possible options and possible pros and cons. It feels so good to go somewhere that I really feel in control of my healthcare choices and fully trust Dr. Ferguson and is staff. It's good to be in good hands!

Great

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

I love Dr.Ferguson and his staff! They always act like they are happy to see you and remember you. They are professional and best of all you don't wait for ever. He delivered my last baby and was great. He got me in when I was worried and would check everything and make me feel better. Never acted like I was a bother. Now I've been going every year for annuals and they are super great. Would recommend to anyone!