Dr. Daniel Ferguson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 11th, 2016
After a difficult surgery Dr. Ferguson took time out if his Sunday morning to follow up with me in the hospital. I appreciate how thorough he is, I appreciate his great bed side manner.

November 29th, 2016
I was extremely pleased with my care that was given by Dr. Ferguson. He is very thorough, very calm, and extremely helpful. I trust him implicitly. His exams were gentle and not painful. He was caring and made me feel like he had all the time in the world for me and my concerns. His office staff are amazing as well. They will do anything and everything to accommodate.

November 14th, 2016
The best!
Dr ferguson and his staff are amazing at what they do! He has the best bed side manner and you can tell he cares. He always takes time to answer my questions, concerns, and anything I need. So wonderful!

October 23rd, 2016
I cannot say enough about how wonderful Dr. Ferguson and his staff are. I always feel very at home when I go to my appointments. The nurses and receptionists treat me like an old friend. Everyone is always friendly and welcoming. Dr. Ferguson is amazing in every way. I always feel completely at ease and I have total confidence in his expertise. The best compliment I can give to him is that the day after delivering a 9 pound baby without needing any stitches, due to his amazing abilities during delivery, I was sitting on the floor of my hospital room to adjust the car seat. The nurses walked in and could't believe that I was doing that...all I said was that Dr. Ferguson delivered my baby and they understood. Anyone who has had a baby can appreciate how much it means to have that kind of recovery and anyone who hasn't should go to Dr. Ferguson so they never have to know anything different! My first 3 babies were delivered with a different doctor before Dr. Ferguson moved to Brigham. She was a good doctor but I had no idea how good it could be until I delivered my last two babies with Dr. Ferguson. Now that I am done having babies, I continue to receive excellent care. I highly recommend Dr. Ferguson!!

October 20th, 2016
I won't see anyone else!
Dr. Ferguson has been hands down the best OB throughout all of my pregnancies. He is very attentive and has always been available to answer questions and monitor any issues and concerns. He has always made it a priority to be there when I deliver. The office staff is wonderful. I have never had any issues with getting an appointment on the dates and times I need them. Thank you all!!

August 28th, 2016
Gyb
Poor attention. If you are not pregnant the service is bad.

August 11th, 2016
THE BEST DOCTOR EVER
Absolutely amazing!! Dr Ferguson is the most compassionate and kind Doctor! I would never see anyone else. He always puts his patients as his top priority. I am treated so well everytime I go to his office. I absolutely love him! His office staff is exceptional as well.

June 26th, 2016
Dr. Ferguson and his staff were very friendly and answered every question I had. I had a great experience!

June 4th, 2016
Love this location and would recommend it anyone! All of the staff are great and have always treated me with complete respect and answered all of my questions in a way I could easily understand. They are so good about letting you know all possible options and possible pros and cons. It feels so good to go somewhere that I really feel in control of my healthcare choices and fully trust Dr. Ferguson and is staff. It's good to be in good hands!

June 3rd, 2016
Great
I love Dr.Ferguson and his staff! They always act like they are happy to see you and remember you. They are professional and best of all you don't wait for ever. He delivered my last baby and was great. He got me in when I was worried and would check everything and make me feel better. Never acted like I was a bother. Now I've been going every year for annuals and they are super great. Would recommend to anyone!

May 29th, 2016
Great doctor
I've had 4 pregnancies (2 babies and 2 missed miscarriages) and saw Dr Ferguson for all of them. He is always professional and friendly and treats us as if we are part of his family. The wait times can be long depending on when your appt is but I like to think that means he's a good doctor - busy with lots of patients and not afraid to spend time with them.

May 12th, 2016
I absolutely love Dr. Ferguson and his staff!! I'm not treated like a number or just another patient when I am there. Dr. Ferguson takes the time to answer all my questions and address all my concerns. He was wonderful with both my pregnancies.