A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fox
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fox Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Fox, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Fox has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel R Fox MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Fox practice?
- Dr. Daniel Fox has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Fox practices Diagnostic Radiology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Radiologists.