A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Fox, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Fox has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Robert Fox MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Fox practice?
- Dr. Daniel Fox has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Fox practices Diagnostic Radiology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Rogersville, TN and Morristown, TN.
See Knoxville Radiologists.