Dr. Daniel Gold MD Patient Reviews

May 1st, 2016
Great Doctor - I send all my friends to him
I have been seeing Dr Gold for the last 5 years. He treated me first in the office then in the OR for a extremely complex issue. He was professional and serious when I needed him to be; and caring and compassionate when I needed that. I have been following with him every few months ever since. He practically saved my life. He always takes the time to listen to my concerns. He is thorough in his examination. His explanations are clear and concise. I have sent multiple members of my family and many close friends to see him.

February 9th, 2016
No Thank You.
I did not have a good experience with Dr. Gold. I found him to be dismissive, condescending, arrogant, and generally uncaring. His bedside manner was horrific, I have never been treated that way by a doctor in my entire life. Considering I was having a hard, scary procedure done by him, I would have appreciated a little more compassion. All of the other doctors and nurses I have had experiences with at ENT Allergy Associates have been far more kind than Dr. Gold, and if not for them, I would never come back to the office.
Doctor's Response

Hello K.S. , My name is Jennifer and I am one of the regional managers here at ENT and Allergy Associates. Service excellence is at the very core of our mission as an organization and we strive to ensure that each and every one of our patients has a positive experience. I am very sorry to read about your feedback regarding your office visit and Dr. Gold. I would like the opportunity to speak with you about your feedback in more detail. Please contact me via our secure email server at patient relations [one word] at [@] ent and allergy [one word] dot com [.com] with 'WP ENTA' and your contact information. Thank you for contacting us and I hope to hear from you soon. Best, Jennifer

May 20th, 2015
Terrible Doctor
Dr. Gold is a terrible doctor. I had to wait almost an hour to see him. He seemed rushed while he was talking to me about my symptoms. I got sicker after I saw him. I would definitely not recommend this doctor.
Doctor's Response

Good Morning - I'm Nora from the Patient Relations Team at ENT and Allergy Associates. Service excellence is at the very core of our mission as an organization and we strive to insure that each and every one of our patients has a positive experience. I am very sorry to read your feedback regarding your office visit. A member of our Senior Management Team would like to speak to you about your feedback in more detail. Please contact us via our secure email server at patient relations [one word] at [@] ent and allergy [one word] dot com [.com] with 'WP ENTA' and your contact information and a Senior Manager will contact you immediately. Thank you for contacting us and we hope to hear from you soon. Best, Nora

December 1st, 2014
Excellent Surgeon
Dr. Gold was my surgeon for a parotid gland tumor I had removed in 2012. I found Dr. Gold to be a very serious surgeon who was deeply concerned about my condition and someone who took an interest in my well being throughout the whole process, from diagnosis to surgery to post-surgery follow-up. I continued to see him for regular office visits concerning other ENT issues non-related to the aforementioned surgery, including temporary hearing loss in my left ear and the occassional sore throat. He answered all of my questions and made a concerted effort to find solutions to my problems. It was always very easy to get an appointment on a short notice. I highly recommend him.

April 3rd, 2014
Fantastic Dr.
Dr. Gold is our favorite Dr. because he gets results, he's super smart and articulate, and he doesn't hesitate to refer us to someone to look into an issue and his referrals are always great. He does make us wait but I get the impression that it's because he is spending time with his patients and fitting in emergencies. I never have a problem with him fitting me in. He's worth the wait.

July 23rd, 2011
i found him to be condescending and dismissive

June 24th, 2011
Very abrupt and arrogant. Confused me more than helped me.