A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Goodman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Goodman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goodman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Providence Everett Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Robert Goodman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Goodman practice?
- Dr. Daniel Goodman has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Goodman practices Family Medicine near Everett, WA.
See Everett Primary Care Doctors.