A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Greenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Greenberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Greenberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Resurrection Medical Center
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Right Greenberg MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Daniel Greenberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Greenberg practices Ophthalmology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Evanston, IL.
See Chicago Ophthalmologists.