Overall Review

3.6

October 12th, 2015
What a joke
This guy thinks he is a frickin lawyer . He needs to pay attention to patients needs instead of how much money he's gonna make . The only thing this doctor does is makes referrals and hands out free sample of junk that is known to cause strokes , heart attacks , and bleeding problems. Wake up you are a doctor not a lawyer so stop talking like one . He also sets up unnecessary appointments where you walk in they weigh you then you walk back out . It is seriously a joke .

September 11th, 2015
Abandoned patient
He flat out lied to me about not being able to continue treating me. I should look into suing him for it. I felt abandoned by my own physician and he treated me poorly during my visits most of the time. I would never know how he was going to be when I showed up for a ridiculous every three month visit. Usually he was rude and uncaring. I found a new much better doctor that confirmed he lied Maybe it was something personal - I don't know - maybe he just didn't like me. He's a bitter old man that needs to retire

August 12th, 2015
I had a wonderful time here the lady that took me to the back was wonderful and very nice. Everyone seems to be in a good mood and have a great attitude. Chris always helps me with what I need shes great! I highly recommend this Family Doctor.

July 16th, 2015
Dr. Hoffman is a wonderful doctor. He has been caring for my family for nearly 25 years and has always been involved and personal with our care.

August 7th, 2010
I have been a patient since 1994. Excellent Doctor. Couldn't be happier with the care that my family and myself have received over the years. I highly recommend.