Dr. Daniel Hoffman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Hoffman?

January 16th, 2017

Dr Hoffman is attentive and concern about the welfare of his patients. Very friendly!

October 12th, 2015

What a joke

This guy thinks he is a frickin lawyer . He needs to pay attention to patients needs instead of how much money he's gonna make . The only thing this doctor does is makes referrals and hands out free sample of junk that is known to cause strokes , heart attacks , and bleeding problems. Wake up you are a doctor not a lawyer so stop talking like one . He also sets up unnecessary appointments where you walk in they weigh you then you walk back out . It is seriously a joke .

September 11th, 2015

Abandoned patient

He flat out lied to me about not being able to continue treating me. I should look into suing him for it. I felt abandoned by my own physician and he treated me poorly during my visits most of the time. I would never know how he was going to be when I showed up for a ridiculous every three month visit. Usually he was rude and uncaring. I found a new much better doctor that confirmed he lied Maybe it was something personal - I don't know - maybe he just didn't like me. He's a bitter old man that needs to retire

August 12th, 2015

I had a wonderful time here the lady that took me to the back was wonderful and very nice. Everyone seems to be in a good mood and have a great attitude. Chris always helps me with what I need shes great! I highly recommend this Family Doctor.

July 16th, 2015

Dr. Hoffman is a wonderful doctor. He has been caring for my family for nearly 25 years and has always been involved and personal with our care.

August 8th, 2010

I have been a patient since 1994. Excellent Doctor. Couldn't be happier with the care that my family and myself have received over the years. I highly recommend.

August 25th, 2017