A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Johnson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Johnson, DO, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Ross Johnson DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Daniel Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Johnson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fairbanks, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Imperial Beach, CA.
See Fairbanks Surgeons.