A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Lowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Lowe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Lowe, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowe graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lowe has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lowe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Lowe practice?
Dr. Daniel Lowe practices Urology near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, NY and West Nyack, NY.
See Hackensack Urologists.