A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Marcus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Marcus, General Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marcus
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marcus Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcus graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Marcus has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Marcus MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Marcus practice?
- Dr. Daniel Marcus has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Marcus practices Surgery near Marina Del Rey, CA.
See Marina Del Rey Surgeons.