A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Marcus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Marcus, General Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marcus
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marcus Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcus graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Marcus has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Marcus MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Marcus practice?
- Dr. Daniel Marcus has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Marcus practices Surgery near Marina Del Rey, CA.
See Marina Del Rey Surgeons.