A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Marsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Marsh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Marsh, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Lower Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Marsh graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Marsh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Richard Marsh MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Marsh practice?
- Dr. Daniel Marsh has 6 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Marsh practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Fruitland, ID and Caldwell, ID.
See Boise Physiatrists and Boise Pain Management Doctors.