A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Marsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Marsh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Marsh, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy
- Cancer and Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Leg PainSwelling
- Lower Back Pain
- Painful Neuropathy
Education & Awards
Dr. Marsh graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Marsh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Richard Marsh MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Marsh practice?
- Dr. Daniel Marsh has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Marsh practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Boise, ID.
See Boise Physiatrists.