A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Miller, FAAFP, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gateway Medical Center
- 121st General Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Miller FAAFP and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Miller practice?
- Dr. Daniel Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Miller practices Family Medicine near Clarksville, TN.
See Clarksville Family Physicians.