Dr. Daniel Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Miller?

Posted on May 13th, 2017

I am so glad to have Dr Miller as our family doctor. He always takes the time to ensure you understands what he is saying to you. He shoots straight. The girls are great too!! Thanks ladies

Posted on March 8th, 2015

He is the best. You are guaranteed a wait time, but when it is your turn, he will take as much time as needed. He is one of a kind.

Dr., Miller's The Best Doctor Ever!

Posted on March 18th, 2013

I have never had a bad experience with Dr. Miller. He is always kind to me, and really listens to my needs and how I feel. I couldn't ask for a better doctor. He has really saved my life by pulling me way out of my depression, and diagnosed my Peripheral Neuropathy before my Neurologist did. He is an amazing doctor, as well as a very caring soul. I would recommend him highly, and I have done so many times.

Great Doc

Posted on September 20th, 2012

Best Doc I've had in my 60 years of living.

Posted on September 13th, 2012

Great doctor, truly interested in the patient and providing the best possible care. Professional, courteous, great sense of humor and manor.

Everybody loves him!

Posted on May 22nd, 2012

I had the pleasure of seeing Dr. Miller when he first came to Premiere. I was very very sick and Dr. Miller took wonderful care of me. He showed true concern for my well being. I know that the staff and him stayed late to finish taking care of me (he had me on an iv). When I was better I quickly switched him to my PCP. He always takes such good care of my husband and me. He answers my questions, listens to me and has no problem telling me how it is. A lot of my friends have Dr. Miller and I have never heard anybody speak negatively about him. My only complaint, really isn't so much about him. He is kind of a victim of his own success. Sometimes it can be hard to get an appointment with him although I have heard and been told a few times this is more of an issue with Premiere and their booking practices then Dr. Miller and his availability.

The best!

Posted on July 17th, 2011

Dr. Miller is a wonderful Dr. He spends time with you, answers all of your questions and doesn't "beat around the bush". He also takes time to explain why you have the symptoms you have and the best way to treat them. He is not afraid to speak his mind. I hope he never moves!

James Stokes

Posted on April 29th, 2011

Dan Miller is top shelf. He is an excellent judge of character/personality and focuses his conversation according to the personality/character of the person/patient he is working with. He is very good at what he does and shows genuine, deep concern and empathy with his patients. I am not going to say "I would trust my life with this guy". Because I DO trust my life with him. Saying "I would" suggests a possibility. In reality, I DO trust him completely. He's a good man and a good doc.Cudos to you Dan.

Posted on July 13th, 2009

Dr. Miller is one of the best doctors that I have had the pleasure of being a patient of. He is very knowledgeable, but is not afraid to get a second opinion. Without a doubt, my husband would have died from colon and rectal cancer if it had not been for his swift action getting him the help he needed. I would trust this man with my life. He is awesome.

Posted on October 17th, 2017