A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Nelson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Hickman Community Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Richard Nelson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 3 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Daniel Nelson has 1 office location.
- Dr. Daniel Nelson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dakota Dunes, SD.