A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel O'Connor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel O'Connor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Connor
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Connor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel O'Connor, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Connor graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez. He has 2 awards.
Dr. O'Connor has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel O'Connor MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel O'Connor practice?
- Dr. Daniel O'Connor has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel O'Connor practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Elmhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Elmhurst Orthopedic Surgeons.