A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel O'Connor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel O'Connor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel O'Connor, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Connor graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez. He has 2 awards.
Dr. O'Connor has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Connor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. O'Connor practice?
Dr. Daniel O'Connor practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Elmhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Elmhurst Surgeons.