A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Osborn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Osborn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osborn
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Osborn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Osborn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Osborn graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Osborn has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas County Memorial Hospital
- Freeman Health System - Freeman West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel R Osborn MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Osborn practice?
- Dr. Daniel Osborn has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Osborn practices Ophthalmology near Springfield, MO.
See Springfield Ophthalmologists.