A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Osborn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Osborn is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Osborn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Osborn graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Osborn has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas County Memorial Hospital
- Freeman Health System - Freeman West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel R Osborn MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Osborn practice?
- Dr. Daniel Osborn has 5 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Osborn practices Ophthalmology near Springfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Marshfield, MO and El Dorado Springs, MO.
See Springfield Ophthalmologists.