A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Simon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Simon, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Simon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palisades Medical Center
- Holy Name Hospital
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Ross Simon MD is a male Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Simon practice?
- Dr. Daniel Simon has 9 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Simon practices Urology near Cliffside Park, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, NJ and Renton, WA.
See Cliffside Park Urologists.