A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Stephenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Stephenson, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stephenson
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Stephenson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephenson graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stephenson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Robert Stephenson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Stephenson practice?
- Dr. Daniel Stephenson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Stephenson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Manhattan Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Redondo Beach, CA.
See Manhattan Beach Surgeons.