A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Stephenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Stephenson, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stephenson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stephenson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Cartilage Diseases
- Cartilage Fractures
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Kneecap Dislocation (Patellar Dislocation)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephenson graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stephenson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Robert Stephenson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Stephenson practice?
- Dr. Daniel Stephenson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Stephenson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Manhattan Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.