A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Turner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Turner has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview
- St Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Turner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Turner practice?
Dr. Daniel Turner practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield Hills, MI and Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians and Detroit Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dan Turner, Dr. Danilo Turner, Dr. Dannie Turner, Dr. Danny Turner