A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Turner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Turner has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Robert Turner MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Turner practice?
- Dr. Daniel Turner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Turner practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians and Detroit Cardiologists.