A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Turner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Turner has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Turner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel Turner practice?
Dr. Daniel Turner practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI and Commerce Township, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians, Detroit Pediatric Specialists, and Detroit Cardiologists.