A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turner
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Turner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Turner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Turner has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Robert Turner MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Turner practice?
- Dr. Daniel Turner has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Turner practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians and Detroit Pediatric Specialists.