A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Walker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Walker, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Walker has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Tomball Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Richard Walker MD and PA is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Walker practice?
- Dr. Daniel Walker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Walker practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Conroe, TX.
See Conroe Internists and Conroe Infectious Disease Doctors.