A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Raabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Raabe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raabe
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Raabe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Raabe graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Raabe has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Rutland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Stauffer Raabe MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Raabe practice?
- Dr. Daniel Raabe has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Raabe practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Middlebury, VT.
See Middlebury Internists and Middlebury Cardiologists.