A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Rabb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Rabb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Rabb, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabb graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rabb has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Chatuge Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rabb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans