A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Rabb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Rabb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Rabb, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabb graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rabb has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Chatuge Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Callaway Rabb MD is a male Dermatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Rabb practice?
- Dr. Daniel Rabb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Rabb practices Dermatology near Gainesville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Hiawassee, GA.
See Gainesville Dermatologists.