A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Radack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Radack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Radack, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Heart Failure
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Hypovolemia (Low Blood Volume)
- Interventional Radiology
- Lung Cancer
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Radack graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Radack has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital
- Palms West Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Radack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Sentara Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Radack practice?
Dr. Daniel Radack practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Norfolk Radiologists.