A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Radunsky is Excellent. Dr. Radunsky has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Radunsky, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Radunsky graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.More Education & Awards
Dr. Radunsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Radunsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Radunsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel Radunsky practice?
Dr. Daniel Radunsky practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Clayton, NM.
See Clayton Family Physicians and Clayton General Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dannie Radunsky, Dr. Danny Radunsky, Dr. Dan Radunsky, Dr. Danilo Radunsky