A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Rahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Rahn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Arthritis (septic arthritis)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lyme Disease
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahn graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rahn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Medical College of GA Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Wallace Rahn MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel W. Rahn practice?
- Dr. Daniel Rahn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Rahn practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Greensboro, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, GA.
See Greensboro Internists and Greensboro Rheumatologists.