A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Rahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Rahn is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rahn
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rahn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Rahn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Arthritis (septic arthritis)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lyme Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahn graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rahn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Medical College of GA Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Wallace Rahn MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel W. Rahn practice?
- Dr. Daniel Rahn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Rahn practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Greensboro, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, GA.
See Greensboro Internists and Greensboro Rheumatologists.