Dr. Daniel Ramirez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Ramirez?

August 5th, 2014

Excellence

Excellent bedside manner, listens to your concerns, and genuinely cares about your progress. Highly intelligent and really knows how to treat allergies. I've tried other "big" allergists in this town but Dr. Daniel Ramirez is the one you want to see!

January 10th, 2014

The Best Ever

At 74 I have had allergies all my life and taken allergy shots most of my life. Dr. Ramirez is the most caring doctor I have ever had. Evidently his tests are better, because my allergies were made immediately better. He is easy to talk to, listens to your medical problems and provides excellent care. I highly recommend Dr. Daniel Ramirez for allergy problems.

June 22nd, 2011

I was very pleased with my visit with Dr. Dan Ramirez, Jr. I wish more doctors would treat their patients the way Dr. Ramirez treated me. He has an awesome personality, he is very interested in his patients concerns and is very thorough before making a diagnosis. Despite the fact I had to have a very thorough skin allergy test, I felt I had an enjoyable and great visit. I would highly recommend him to everyone that needs a good allergy specialist.

February 27th, 2016